Tom Ferry Tips for Smart Agents
1. Your sales mindset impacts everything that you do, especially your success. One of the symptoms of a poor sales approach is being anchored to what hasn’t happened in the past. Uncertainty is no place to stay. As an agent focuses on the future, it begins to take shape. New trends are forming all the time, and it is important then to identify and ride the wave into your future prosperity.
2. Market perception is the fuel that gives traction to any person’s credibility and expertise. What they say is what they will find. There are commission opportunities: being ready for them is the most important task. Preparation always precedes and predicts outcome. The stronger the prep, the stronger the results.
3. Proximity is an important aspect to any agent’s success in marketing. He states, the key to success in marketing is proximity. Whoever gets closest to the customer wins. The stronger the relationship bridge, the greater the probability of sellers selecting that agent to represent them.
4. Artificial intelligence is here. It can save time, reduce cost, increase efficiency, and if you use properly. increase visibility.
5. Branding is about outcome. Coke knew what it was doing when it said it was the real thing. Who wants something that isn’t real? Your brand has to demonstrate your ability to bring desire into reality. If anything is real, it’s real estate, and so if someone is talking to you, you give them facts that produce outcome.
6. Building a strong team goes a lot farther than doing it alone. And the ability to maintain a team culture is just as important.
7. The industry has changed, so successful agents are learning to pivot. Trends, technology, artificial intelligence and the internet must be part of every strategic initiative.
If you have any questions about this information or title insurance, please contact Ralph Aponte: 732.914.1400.
Counsellors Title Agency, www.counsellorstitle.net, founded in 1996, is one of New Jersey’s most respected title agencies, serving all 21 New Jersey counties with title insurance, clearing title, escrow, tidelands searches, and closing and settlement services for commercial or industrial properties, waterfront properties and marinas, condominiums, townhouses or residential single-family homes. Counsellors Title also features its own Attorney Settlement Assistance Program™ [ASAP], which is an individual resource customized to fit the needs specifically of real estate attorneys, including, Documentation, Preparation, Disbursement of Funds, Attendance at Closing, HUD Preparation or Post-Closing Matters.
Connect with Ralph on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ralphaponte/