• Townhouse-Condo Closed Sales were down 1.7% to 2,523.
• Adult Communities Closed Sales were up 1.6% to 758.
• Single Family Median Sales Price increased 4.6% to $340,000.
• Townhouse-Condo Median Sales Price increased 0.4% to $260,000.
• Adult Communities Median Sales Price increased 10.5% to $210,000.
Inventory may be persistently lower in year-over-year comparisons, and home prices are still more likely to rise than not, but sales and new listings may finish the summer on the upswing. The housing supply outlook in several markets is beginning to show an increase in new construction and a move by builders away from overstocked rental units to new developments for sale. These are encouraging signs in an already healthy marketplace.